Are you a passionate site manager who is committed to contributing to the management and administration of the school site and buildings and develop the physical environment and resources to support the educational provision in line with the school strategic vision, energetic and enthusiastic, looking to play your part in transforming the lives of children and young people with autism? The Cavendish School (TCS) opened in September 2021 as part of Eastern Learning Alliance. We are a trust with an excellent track record in inclusion and special needs that has as its core vision the drive to ‘build a better world through education’. Through our mission of enabling-the-self, our aim isto be an outstanding and inspiring learning community that is truly inclusive, innovative, impactful and international. You can find more information about us on our website: https://thecavendishschool.org.uk/
We are very excited to be providing new local provision for children with autism and we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic site manager to be a part of our growing team.
This post will start asap
You will be:
- Eager to challenge yourself to deliver and maintain excellent standards of upkeep to school grounds.
- Open minded, resilient and with a good sense of humour that you want to contribute to a close knit team.
- Compassionate, considerate and hardworking.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join a trust at an exciting stage of growth and development
- A brand new and autism-friendly innovative learning environment
- A forward looking, evidence informed, CPD programme with Trust wide CPD
- Opportunities to visit and learn from other schools
- Employment from a trust who value staff (and pupil) mental health and Wellbeing.
Our Trust is wholly committed to equal opportunities, to safeguarding and the promotion of the welfare of children and young people. All staff are expected to share this commitment and we ensure all our recruitment and selection processes share this commitment. This position is subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.
Closing date: Noon Wednesday 31st August 2022 You will be contacted within one week of application if you are successful to go forward to interview. This advert is subject to close early if a suitable candidate is recruited before the close date.