- Permanent, Part time (32.5 hours) Term Time Only + 5 additional training days
Impington Village College is looking to recruit a School Cook/Assistant Caterer in order to assist in providing a high quality catering service. You will work as part of the school catering team, supporting the Catering Manager to provide outstanding catering facilities.
We are looking for a friendly, diligent member of staff who takes pride in their work. You will have experience working across all areas of cooking in a kitchen environment along with at least Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2.
The primary purpose of this role includes, but not exhausted to:
- Take one of the lead roles in consistently preparing, cooking, and presenting food, while working alongside the Catering Manager.
- To undertake necessary duties in the kitchen / service areas as requested to ensure an efficient and effective service is always delivered on time.
The College can offer you the following:
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- ‘Family Day’ a day off to take when you wish to spend time with your family
- subsidised access to our on-site Sports Centre and Swimming Pool,
- Cycle to work scheme
Our Trust is committed to equal opportunities, to safeguarding and the promotion of the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All staff are expected to share this commitment and undergo the appropriate checks. All positions within the Trust are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references along with a Certificate of Good Conduct if applicable. Only applications submitted on using the ELA application form will be accepted. We do not accept applications by CV.
Please find the link to our school Safeguarding policy: https://www.impington.cambs.sch.uk/policies/
An application pack is available from our website www.impington.cambs.sch.uk. Applicants must complete a College application form – we cannot accept CVs.
Closing Date: 9am Wednesday 31st August 2022