- 20 hours per week over 3 days – Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (but can be discussed)
- Term time only + 2 weeks
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to support the school’s Exams function. We are looking for a colleague who can support the Exams Officer and be responsible for the day-to-day administration, with capacity to further develop and strengthen the Exams Department as we strive to provide a first class service to staff. This is a part-time role of 20 hours a week, but hours could be flexible for the right candidate.
You will play a key role undertaking the full range of duties across a variety of Exams functions.
We are looking for a colleague with the following skills:
- An excellent organised administrator with a high attention to detail
- Work well under pressure and take multi-tasking in your stride
- Have the ability to work confidently and collaboratively
- A confident communicator with a positive can-do attitude
- Ideally with experience of Exams in education, but not essential
The College can offer you the following:
- On-going training and support as you develop your understanding of Exams in order that you can independently oversee administrative responsibilities
- Flexible working arrangements wherever possible in order to get the best candidate for this position
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- ‘Family Day’ a day off to take when you wish to spend time with your family
- 50% reduction for staff use of the onsite sports facilities
- Cycle to work scheme
Our Trust is committed to equal opportunities, to safeguarding and the promotion of the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All staff are expected to chare this commitment and undergo the appropriate checks. All positions within the Trust are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references, along with a Certificate of Good Conduct if applicable. Only applications submitted on using the ELA application form will be accepted. We do not accept applications by CV.
Please find the link to our school Safeguarding Policy: https://www.impington.cambs.sch.uk/policies/
Closing Date: Tuesday 23 August 2022
An application pack is available from our website easternlearningalliance.org.uk Applicants must complete a College application form – we cannot accept CVs. Applications to