The Eastern Learning Alliance are excited to offer a range of opportunities to work in the newest school to join our high-performing network of providers across the East of England.
Our Trust’s vision is to ensure that the very strong academic and pastoral provision shared by all our schools is an entitlement for students at Littleport from the very start of our journey with them.
We value world class educational outcomes, fully inclusive practice, and strong community engagement. Our approach is entirely focused on improving the life chances of every young person in our care. These priorities are shared by all staff, right across our settings.
We are seeking ambitious, committed, and innovative applicants for a range of exciting positions at the college. Our track record in rapid school improvement shows the impact we’re able to have in a short amount of time when we work together: we’re looking forward to meeting applicants keen to be a part of this school improvement journey.
If you feel that our vision and values align with yours, we’d be delighted to hear from you. We are always happy to meet potential applicants and offer tours of the school.
What can ELA offer you?
- ELA know that our strength is our people, so we prioritise staff wellbeing, retention and development. Over 95% of ELA staff say they’re proud to work in their school.
- ELA are firm believers in the power of recognising, celebrating, and rewarding talent: our track record in terms of retention, internal promotion opportunities and wider career development is excellent.
- ELA staff enjoy a sector leading staff benefits package alongside bespoke, high quality CPD programmes, cross-trust events, and exceptional opportunities for career development within our innovative family of schools.
- You can find out all about our Trust and staff offer here.
ELA staff benefits include:
- Reduced contact time to enable professional development;
- EAP with access to counselling & physiotherapy;
- Health care cash plan;
- Paid annual family day;
- Extensive discount club access;
- Cycle to work & electric car lease schemes;
- Enhanced parental leave;
- Flexible work practices;
- Laptop & mobile phone payment plans;
- Ticket ballots for high profile events;
- Generous annual leave allowance for support staff;
- Discounted gym membership for all staff.
32.5 hours per week, term time plus 2 days
We require an enthusiastic and highly motivated Cover Supervisor to supervise lessons during teaching-staff absence. No previous experience or teaching qualifications are needed as full training and an induction programme will be given however a passion for education and an interest in working with young people are important.
This post would suit a recent graduate or candidates with other experience. There will be excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
Closing date: 9am Friday 1st December 2023
Please send a completed application form and covering letter to Mrs Alison Halls, Vista Academy Littleport, Camel Road, Littleport, Ely, Cambs CB6 1EW or e-mail: . Due to the high volume of applicants, we receive for certain roles, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier that the advertised date if we have received applications that reach the criteria.
Our Trust is committed to equal opportunities, to safeguarding and the promotion of the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All staff are expected to share this commitment and undergo the appropriate checks. All positions within the Trust are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references. Only applications submitted on using the ELA application form will be accepted. We do not accept applications by CV. View our Safeguarding Policy.
All shortlisted applicants should expect to be called for interview no more than 5 working days after the closing date. If you have not heard from us by then you can expect that your application to be unsuccessful. Visits to the college are welcome.