- 37 hours per week with flexibility, Term time only plus 1 week
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Careers Advisor to lead careers education at IVC. This is a full-time role, but hours could be flexible for the right candidate.
You will play a key role undertaking the full range of duties across a variety of careers/work experience functions.
We are looking for a colleague with the following skills:
- An excellent organised administrator with a high attention to detail
- Work well under pressure and take multi-tasking in your stride
- Have the ability to work confidently and collaboratively
- A confident communicator with a positive can-do attitude
- Ideally with experience of careers/work experience in education
The College can offer you the following:
- On-going training and support as you develop your understanding of careers education, including the opportunity to obtain L5/6 qualifications
- Flexible working arrangements wherever possible in order to get the best candidate for this position
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- ‘Family Day’ a day off to take when you wish to spend time with your family
- 50% reduction for staff use of the onsite sports facilities
- Cycle to work scheme
- The opportunity to take paid holiday leave during term time
Our Trust is committed to equal opportunities, to safeguarding and the promotion of the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All staff are expected to chare this commitment and undergo the appropriate checks. All positions within the Trust are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references, along with a Certificate of Good Conduct if applicable. Only applications submitted on using the ELA application form will be accepted. We do not accept applications by CV.
Please find the link to our school Safeguarding policy: https://www.impington.cambs.sch.uk/policies/
Closing Date: 9am on Wednesday 31 August 2022
Please visit the ELA website for full details and an application pack a www.easternlearningalliance.org.uk/vacancies/. Applicants must complete a College Support Staff Application Form – we cannot accept CVs. Completed applications should be sent to HR Enquiries .