We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and organised Campus Officer to support our Site Team.
- To liaise closely and support the Campus Manager to ensure the efficient and effective day to day running of the site
- To carry out school maintenance and repairs in accordance with Health and Safety Legislations
- To ensure all facilities are ready for appropriate usage everyday
- To be conversant with the Health and Safety Policies relevant to the post
- To attend relevant health and safety training as provided by the school in order to carry out the duties of the post
The successful candidate will have experience working with a site team or construction industry environment and have excellent organisational skills. An important aspect of the role is to ensure that the College is a clean, safe and secure environment for all authorised users of the site and visitors.
We can offer you an excellent salary with annual increments to the maximum of the scale, subsidised gym membership, access to the Local Government Pension Scheme and cycle-to-work scheme. There will be the opportunity to complete additional training and qualifications as professional development.
Our Trust is committed to equal opportunities, to safeguarding and the promotion of the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All staff are expected to share this commitment and undergo the appropriate checks. All positions within the Trust are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references along with a Certificate of Good Conduct if applicable. Only applications submitted on using the ELA application form will be accepted. We do not accept applications by CV.
Please find the link to our school Safeguarding policy: https://www.impington.cambs.sch.uk/policies/
An application pack is available from our website www.impington.cambs.sch.uk. Applicants must complete a College application form – we cannot accept CVs.